I plan on checking some of these out next week when I’m in Vegas:
- Pinball Hall of Fame - http://www.pinballmuseum.org/ - Pinball and nothing but pinball for 10,000 square feet!
- Gemini Arcade Place - http://www.gemini-arcade-palace.com/ - An arcade specializing in dance, music, & rhythm games.
- Insert Coins - http://www.insertcoinslv.com/ - A video game arcade bar in downtown Las Vegas
- Atomic Testing Museum - http://www.nationalatomictestingmuseum.org/ - A repository for one of the most comprehensive collections of nuclear history. A wide variety of materials and artifacts relating to atomic testing, the Nevada Test Site, the Cold War, and nuclear and radiological science and technology.
- Alternate Reality Comics - http://www.alternaterealitycomics.net/new/ - Vegas’ oldest and most diverse comic book shop.
- Maximum Comics - http://maximumcomics.com/ - A variety comic book store that comes equipped with cards, board games, art books, comics/graphic novels of all publishers, posters, collectibles, T-shirts. Staff are extremely helpful, knowledgeable and nice.
- Anime Ramen & Teriyaki - https://www.facebook.com/AnimeRamen - Japanese food: Ramen, Teriyaki, Anime.
- KIDROBOT Las Vegas - http://www.kidrobot.com/LasVegas.html - Creator of limited edition art toys, signature apparel and pop culture accessories.
My favorite is probably going to be Anime Ramen!